9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Gunmetal Billet License Plate Frames

11K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Yospeed 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

I've been getting a lot of e-mails asking about when I'd get the license plate frames back in stock. Well, they're back in stock!

We re-stocked the original powder coat texture black finish, and we've also got a new Gunmetal gloss finish!

Both are extremely durable and look great! The powder coat will out last the paint on your car in most cases.

Mounting hardware is included (4 stainless steel 90º countersunk hex head bolts). They're designed to mount to any standard US or Canadian plate. Certain states/provinces don't allow license plate frames, so check your local laws to make sure they're street legal.

As usual, custom engraving is always an option in both colors. All our standard engraving options are available in both finishes as well.

Available here:
License Plate Frame - Billet Machined Aluminum Plate - Yospeed

Photos:

(note: this is the 8thgen civic logo, but 9thgen civic logo is available as well on the site)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Lol your going to take all my money :).
Can I get one that says "Army Vet" or "Infantry Vet".
figured to hit you up now before I forget then Ill just paypal it to you from camhende.

#10 ·
I can copy it, but black Laker helicopters would probably descend on my house and the Laker police would probably drag me off into some jungle prison and I'd never be heard from again.

Can you post a side by side of a black and the gunmetal? Also do you guys do foreign characters?
I'll try to take some side-by-side photos right now.

price please
^ on their website it says 49.95

is that for front and rear license plates?
$49.95 is correct. That's for a single plate, but I might try to have a sale or something for people who want to buy pairs!

#5 ·
8 years and going. Ok email sent

Sent via Cam Hend's tab

#7 ·
nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.