9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.eliteautotune.com/Howitworks.html
That is freaking awesome if you live in a state that has tint laws you can pretty much control if you do or do not have tint enjoy the look and what not and still not risk a ticket or failing inspection! Pretty sure they don't do it for civics looks more tailored towards more expensive cars but I wonder how much it would cost.....

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thats sooo nice!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3... woot woot!!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
That's really awesome, imagine if a cop stops yu, sir your windows are at an illegal tint.. but officer what are are you talking abt? I don't have any kind of tint (turns windows back to normal) ha lol

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
34 Posts
prob need to change the entire glass. I don't see Honda emblem on the website, hehehe. Wondering what dodge is doing up there with the lambo and ferrari emblems. def gonna cost a fortune.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well is a call to ask type thing so yeah there goes any hope of seeing it in any of our cars :( still pretty cool though bet 20-30 years from now it would be an option that would be common place.

·
Registered
187 Posts
well is a call to ask type thing so yeah there goes any hope of seeing it in any of our cars :( still pretty cool though bet 20-30 years from now it would be an option that would be common place.
I dont know if it would be common place only because of the tint laws each state has. If it does become an option then the dealers would have to restrict how dark the tint could get

·
Registered
947 Posts
one of the sickest things I have ever seen on a car haha

·
Call Me Yellow!!!
258 Posts
How much would this cost on a 9th gen si

·
Registered
65 Posts
I talked to them and they said:"Our Remote Tinting Glass is a glass replacement system that allows 5%-70% (Variable) Light Transmission at the touch of button. Pricing for a 2013 Honda Civis is $3,490 for a Front Door set w/ the controller unit. If there are further questions feel free to contact us at 800.353.1132." Expensive but it is pretty awesome.. lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
Imagine what a cop would do if you got pulled over with it super dark then switched it to clear as here was walking up.lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3

·
Registered
947 Posts
This is an awesome product but I rather just pay the tickets for tints because they won't equal anywhere near $3500

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
You can get the entire car done out the door for $7500 taxes in :)

**KEEP IN MIND**
Operating Tempature:

-70°C - +20°C

1 - 15 of 15 Posts