9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed Hasport to confirm correct part. They stated it's their new design that eliminates the need for bracket. Actual part number is engraved on the side. Haven't had a chance to install yet.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
The old style RMM mount bracket was attached with 4 bolts, but this one only has 2? Can that possibly be as strong?

·
Registered
169 Posts
so is Hasport now selling these for 99 like the 8th gen mount, or still for 140 or whatever even though they no longer include the bracket.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just bought one it's the new design. I'm having trouble aligning the mount to the bracket. The motor mount holes need to be more slanted wtfff I can't figure this sht out!

The more I lift the engine the further away it goes from the bracket and the alignment gets worse.

Do I have the motor mount upside down?

****Edit: figured it out, you can twist it to align it to the bracket!!

But one problem this bolt is stuck and doesn't go all the way in. I've tried everything from removing it and trying it again to lifting the engine. It's perfectly aligned but doesn't go in. The bolt hole is stripped so I just left it in and torqued it as much as I can. Will I be ok?

Picture attached

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That happened to me on the upper mount, thought it was the wrong mount or something. At least you posted the fix in case other members run into the same issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts