9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed these on a 9th gen coupe or sedan. I see that they are up for sale on hassport website for $180 the rear motor mount

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one is the rear mount, i believe it goes behind the oil pan one. I just helped my friend instal this on his 8th gen so ours should be at the same location. How are the Boomba mounts though I saw them but rather hear somd info on someone who has them.

FG4RR - 2012 Civic Si (FG4) - Civic/CRX - Mounts

I'm seeing the price as $149. I already have the Boomba Racing motor mounts but this one mounts somewhere else. I'll have to find out where and get a pic of the mount it replaces.

·
539 Posts
This one is the rear mount, i believe it goes behind the oil pan one. I just helped my friend instal this on his 8th gen so ours should be at the same location. How are the Boomba mounts though I saw them but rather hear somd info on someone who has them.
The Boomba mounts are great. I've tested all my spots where I used to get wheel hop and there was only one case where it was barely even noticeable. It was like 3 very very small bounces. It's only been a week so they still vibrate the car a little bit. It should get smoother in a few weeks. I had Hasport mounts on my 99 civic (built/boosted B20) and they shock the shit outta me for about a month til they wore in.
Acceleration feels instant now and there's barely any "back and forth" jarring movement when cruising super slow in 1st. I would highly recommend them. Launches feel great now too.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with any of the two because I see that boomba mounts are $199 for all 3 mounts and Hassport is $150 just for the rear lol

·
539 Posts
Nice! I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with any of the two because I see that boomba mounts are $199 for all 3 mounts and Hassport is $150 just for the rear lol
Boomba mounts are just 2 mounts. The Hasport is an additional mount.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the boomba ones are the one by the engine and then the other is by the oil pan right?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! I helped a friend of mine but hassport on his 8th gen and it took like 4 hours cause you had to trim some of the rubber and etc. But only thing i do not like is i heard that with the boomba it vibrates alot during idle.

Yes, top left of the engine and the other is next to oil pan. 20 minutes to do the deed.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think i will. will also look cool in red cause i have a red p2r tbs lol

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
just to let everyone know hassport is make motor mounts for our car. great things about hassport you can choose differnt type poly bushing stiffness.

·
Registered
572 Posts
yes,imma buy their rear transmission mount..

was thinking of going with boomba but isn't street friendly, 90d poly bushing is very very stiff.
Where'd you find that boomba's mounts were 90d? They don't specify what they are on their site.

Also, I wonder what the bushing stiffness of the stock mounts are, just to know how much of an upgrade even the "street" hasport mount is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
572 Posts
you do know the two leading motor mount company are hassport and innovative???
Can barely make that out, resplution is muddled...but I can make out a 90d near the end sonce I know what I'm looking for lol.

Anyone know stock bushing grade?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 73 Posts