9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Ah..... Almost looks like rush hour traffic in and around Boston....

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I learned this technique by watching initial D

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Ricky Rudd was a king of heel-toe. Awesome view. Awesome post. I remember watching those races back then. They'd always show his feet while shifting. Now they don't show this kind of stuff because "people would get bored". All they do in NASCAR is run 1.5 or 2 mile ovals that don't require any shifting. North Wilkesboro, a more advanced version of Sears Point, Rockingham, real rivalries, no suspensions and fines, etc. Good ol' days.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^Yes they were, rubbin was racin!!!!
Digger says-> cut the spoilerz off, give em all same track bar/shock/suspension set-up, take away the power steering, put em on bias ply tires====then watch em race!!!!
But digger, the spoilerz hold em to the grond so they can go fast......yes they do, and if u cut em off, they will slow down in the corners and fish tail->watch a few of the old races when Benny Parsons was drivin :)

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Benny Parsons, Cale Yarborough, David Pearson, Bobby Allison, Richard Petty... Even late '80s with Bill Elliott running around Talladega at 212 mph, Rusty vs. Dale, etc.

Digger sez -> cut 'em spoilers and make them fishtail through the corner.

Foo sez -> DARN RIGHT!!! Make 'em rubz on them short tracks. Bring back the .75-1 mile tracks and run 500 laps smacking each other around.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Benny Parsons, Cale Yarborough, David Pearson, Bobby Allison, Richard Petty... Even late '80s with Bill Elliott running around Talladega at 212 mph, Rusty vs. Dale, etc.

Digger sez -> cut 'em spoilers and make them fishtail through the corner.

Foo sez -> DARN RIGHT!!! Make 'em rubz on them short tracks. Bring back the .75-1 mile tracks and run 500 laps smacking each other around.
Bills brother, Ernie, gave me a hood pin off the car he (Bill) set the fastest NASCAR speed record at Tally

1 - 9 of 9 Posts