9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first Honda ever today!
I went with the Dyno Blue EX Coupe after doing A LOT of research and just kinda cause I've always wanted to be driving a Honda Civic since the first time i customized one on Need for speed underground. lol.
I was driving a 1995 Volvo 850 with 200K + miles on it and let me just tell you! This new Civic is unbelievably better in almost every way then the 850!

I chose the Blue to match my blue 2007 ninja 650R :)

anywayyy guess i'll be lurking around this forum a lot these next few years!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the 9th

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Hey man Congrats!

I'm trying to close a deal this week on my Civic - it will be my first Honda as well. Its still early for these cars, but you will see the forum grow into a great resource for the car.

I was digging the blue to replace my current Blue car...bus as you can tell from my sig...the fiancee has us getting into a crimson pearl sedan instead of the dyno blue...WHIPPED...haha.

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the Civic!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey ir1shman! Congrats on getting your first Honda! It's about time, jk. I've got a Polished Metal Metallic Coupe. The Dyno Blue looks nice on the Civic. You are going to love your Civic, man. Be sure to read the owners manual, because there's a lot that the car can do. Especially with that i-MID! I love that thing!!!

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for all the positive comments!

I'm pretty excited that i'm getting to be here with the forums so early on that way i'll be able to watch it grow over the years and see all the cool mods and after market features that will becoming out for the 9thgen.

And i've really been getting into the owners manual to try and fully understand and use all these new features my cars has to offer now :)

I'm thinking about tinting the windows really soon, prolly some time this week cause i just feel so naked with everyone being able to look into my car so easily while driving! ;p

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks guys for all the positive comments!

I'm pretty excited that i'm getting to be here with the forums so early on that way i'll be able to watch it grow over the years and see all the cool mods and after market features that will becoming out for the 9thgen.

And i've really been getting into the owners manual to try and fully understand and use all these new features my cars has to offer now :)

I'm thinking about tinting the windows really soon, prolly some time this week cause i just feel so naked with everyone being able to look into my car so easily while driving! ;p
I know EXACTLY what you mean about feeling naked without tinted windows! No picking da nose for a while...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha well i'll try posting up some pics as soon as i can!
I'm in the process of looking for a new camera, I'm thinking about getting a sony alpha of some sort.
once i get that i'll be going on a picture taking frenzy! :p

·
Banned
251 Posts
I'm still waiting for my DBP Si Coupe.. It is taking forever.. Seeing yours just makes me even more impatient. The Coupes in DBP are so sexy.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I gather you're single as most family man gets a sedan for the convenience of getting in and out of the back seat, had a coupe before it was hard putting the baby in the back seat and taking him out especially in the winter time but that was many many years ago.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha sure am! I'm still in college so I plan on not needing to use that back seat for quite some time. :hope:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts