9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Chris, I am the proud new owner of a Civic EX Sedan, that I picked up last Tuesday night. This is my 4th car, and my first NEW car, after owning a beat-up Intrepid, beat-up Taurus, and my baby which I sadly had to let go, due to tranny issues and the horrendous gas mileage... my 97 Chevy Silverado v8 5.7L.

I am absolutely loving this car, and having been bouncing around on the forums for ideas as to how to go about personalizing the car. I call him the Blue Bomber, after my love for gaming and Megaman...

IMG_0113.jpg IMG_0116.jpg IMG_0115.jpg

So far, all I have done is remove the dealer decal off the trunk... but have 6000k HIDs on the way, as well as interior LEDs for dome and maps... some blue, interior, ambient light will be next on the agenda.
I currently live in a Funeral Home with my fiancee, so aside from FedEx driving, I detail the funeral vehicles for her uncle, and it is finally nice to have a new, good-looking car to put my detailing skills to.
My love for this car has made me want to reach out and find a community that appreciates their car as much as I do... looking forward to talking to you all across the modding, DIY, and generalforums!

-Chris

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
congrats! welcome to the forum!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Awesome! Another Mass member!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is awesome man, I just bought a silver EX and i absolutely love it. You know of any simple mods that would boost performance or appearance?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts