9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been browsing this forum ever since I got my first car back in November 2012. Got a Civic 2012 in Polished Metal Metallic. Loving it ever since. The only regret I have is not being able to afford an Si.

Will be posting pictures of my ride when I get the chance (I work every day sadly D:)

My plans for mods mainly include cosmetic changes, but I'm open to suggestions!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
Welcome, au2matic.

The first non-cosmetic change I would make, if I were you, is to install an aftermarket 'drop-in' air filter. I've been using K&Ns for years in my cars and bikes. There are other brands available, as well.

K&Ns, for me, have always resulted in a little better response and gas mileage. Plus, they are cleanable so you only have to buy one once for your car.

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
9th gen is a cool place to be. One of the perks of being a member is that we get to crash at each other's houses when on vacation, etc.

Hawaii here we come!!! :)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Go have a few slices at flat breads for me!! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello from Maui, Hawaii (WITH PICTURES)

Au2matic838 here, I'm fairly new to posting on this forum, but I've been lurking around ever since I got my civic back in November 2012. Here's a few pictures of my ride that I've been meaning to put up.

Polished Metal Metallic LX 2012.
Body Side Molding. It actually saved me a few door dings! I would rather have dings on the moldings rather than the car.

Wing Spoiler + 1 up Mushroom. Because when you're down on life, have a 1 up!

TSM Represent! Those who play League of Legends will know who they are.

I have so many planned mods for the front of my car. Will be getting Fog lights installed next week.

First problem to arise since I got my car. My poor baby :(

I had thoughts about lowering my car, but here on Maui, having a lowered car is very unpractical. I wouldn't be able to drive around 75% of places without scratching my car.
#TheStruggle

Future mods include:
Full Modulo Lip Kit painted to match
Modulo Front Grill pained to match
HIDs plus projector headlights
Door Visors
Interior Lighting Kit
New rims (haven't whether to go HFP or aftermarket yet)
Whale Tail
JDM Emblems

1 - 19 of 19 Posts