9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Stephen. I have had my 2012 Civic ex-l sedan since 2012, bought it brand new. I joined because I want to get some info on some things before I go out and start buying things. I had a 1994 civic ex coupe with a B18C and a jackson racing supercharger. I had that car for over 10 years and had a lot of fun with it until it was stolen. Then purchased a 2000 Accord V6 and did a few bolt on parts, crashed that a few years later and purchased the 2012 civic but I have left it stock because it is more of a family car. Now the kids are a bit older and I want to make my car, my car and not like everyone else's 2012 civic. Just want some opinions about parts because it has been a while and I am not sure whats the latest and greatest aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Hope you're not looking to go fast. Sorry to hear about the 94, i've been there before.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,108 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can make it a nice looking grocery better that sips gas, fo' sho'. I know cuz I have one, but that didn't stop me from,wrapping it, putting a Takeda intake and a Borla exhaust on it. Atleast it sounds nice as I'm on my way to HEB or Barbarossa.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts