9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to the forum, and new to Honda. I have been a GM driver for my whole driving career. I still love my American made truck, but at the end of the month, filling up a civic twice for 40 bucks a tank, is much better than filling up a truck for 95 bucks 4 times a month.

I must say, I am pretty happy with the car as a daily driver, and am looking forward to learning some new things.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
congrats man! welcome to the 9th

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Welcome to the 9th!!!
I use to be a die hard Silverado owner, but that all changed when i bought my Ford. Would have loved to stay with GM but they dont make anything close to my truck at this time.

Post up some pics of your new civic and whatever else your still driving!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome to the 9th! Parents like their Chevys too - My mom has a Tahoe, Step-dad a Silverado. I make probably more than they do combined, and just got my Civic EX...
They can say what they want, but my money will keep growing and they will continue to spend and spend on gas.
Good choice on getting it for your commuter, if you love your truck, why not keep it!

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the 9th! enjoy your new car, congrats

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I ended up getting the LX. It's pretty much my daily driver, so i probably won't mod it out too much aside from maybe an in dash, nice stereo, HID's, and and maybe a nice alarm. Here's my car and truck,

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Welcome to the site! Nice vehicles you have there. Looking at truck, its no wonder you didn't like to fill the tank. :giggle:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome! you will notice the Honda sips a little gas but the truck gulps it down, drove a GMC Suburban for many years between the truck and my Ranger Bass Boat my weekend gas bill was $500. don't miss those days. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts