9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to replace headlight bulb? There is not much space for my big hands. Do I need to take the front grill and bumper off?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
ur answer is all in the thread link above ^^^

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
For the driver side it's soooooooo much easier if you remove the battery. It was taking me forever as I couldn't get my hand in there, took the battery off and presto. Lol.

Passenger side just unclip the windshield cleaner tube to give you room.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But is it safe? Or would it create damage to our electrical system?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never mind I already installed an HID. I removed the intake pins and then the cover. I was surprised. There's more room compared to the passenger side.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replaced my day time light too. Once you get the hang of it you'll notice that is not that hard after all. It took me 10 minutes to replace all bulb without taking out the battery. Don't want to pay big bucks for professional services that something I can do.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how do they look in the day time? i've read in different forums that they give out yellow light instead of blue during the day because it emits low wattage for DRLs.
True. It's yellowish during day time. But not as yellow when I had my stock bulb. I tried taking photo to show the difference with stock DRL but does not show unless maybe taken from a professional camera.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
...and of course nothing is going to get brighter than the sun light.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts