9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new the whole I guess it'll be "stance" scene and I purchased Function Form Type 2's and the rear is still pretty high to be maxed out compared to the fronts which are also maxed out. My friend has a pretty low TSX and he also has the Function Form Type 2's and I asked him and he also has no clue. So I was wondering if anyone on here would know any possible reason its still high. Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Do you have pictures of the rear install? Springs upside down, struts not adjusted properly?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I'm new the whole I guess it'll be "stance" scene and I purchased Function Form Type 2's and the rear is still pretty high to be maxed out compared to the fronts which are also maxed out. My friend has a pretty low TSX and he also has the Function Form Type 2's and I asked him and he also has no clue. So I was wondering if anyone on here would know any possible reason its still high. Thanks!!
I could be wrong but on these the rear is opposite of the front. Are you sure you dont have the coils maxed in the wrong direction? To me it looks like the rear coils are maxed out in the up direction and not the down. I learned that when i did my coils

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I didn’t know that was a thing, I’ll try it the opposite way. Thanks so much!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts