Here ya go.Im trying to buy hid drl and license light for my civic can anyone tell me what part number each light are from ijdmtoy.com?
Do you know if the Error Code Eliminator (http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Error-Code-Eliminator-3-PAIR) is necessary when using the Raptor HID Kit (HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning)?You mean just HIDs? Not a retrofit, just plug n play? It's not the vest way to go but if you do, it won't interfere with DRL since that's on te 9005 and your HIDs would be on 9006.
DDM tuning is real good, others have other opinions of course, but DDM is all I used in the past and never had a problem.
Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Not for Civics. I think that's more towards higher end cars that have complex diagnostic systems.Do you know if the Error Code Eliminator (http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Error-Code-Eliminator-3-PAIR) is necessary when using the Raptor HID Kit (HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning)?
First off, do not do DRL HIDs. Your DRL lights are the same bulb as your high beam, which would mean a warm up time for when switching the high beams on. The high beam bulbs also run at half percent for the DRLs. HIDs are meant to be either on full or off, not on half way.Hi i have an 2012 EX-L civic coupe. I want to install DRL HID lights HID headlights interior HID lights fog lights and License plate HID lights. I have a few questions:
1. I have auto head light feature on my car, if I were to install the HID lights, would that feature be no longer available?
2. Where is the best place to buy these lights?
3. What are the sizes and part numbers for each light that mathes my car
4. How do I make sure that the lights I'm getting for each section are the same color?
5. Is it hard to install them? what about fog lights?
6. How much will it roughly cost around? (excluding fog lights)
Thank you guys for your answers and your help! PLZ I want to make my civic as beautiful as all of you guys's civics!
Some like the look, most hate the light output. Nice and bright sure, but alot of light scatter and glare for other drivers.What about plug n play xenon lights?? How r those?