9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a first time civic owner. I have a 2013 Honda Civic Coupe LX. I'm getting ready to purchase a set of Enkei RPF1's 16x7 and I'm not quite sure what offset to get? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't know a great deal about wheel offsets and any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In 16x7, the +43 offset will keep the wheel fitment very close to stock. The +35 and will also fit without any modification to the fender or fender liner, but will visually fill out the wheel wells a little more, any changes to steering feel or performance will be minimal. The +25 and +30 may require a light roll and trimming of the liner. I understand that you didn't inquire about the 16x8 size, but it is available in your bolt pattern, and the +38 size will fit without any issues - may be worth the consideration.

As a heads up, 16" tire availability is dwindling fairly quickly, especially as of late and therefore prices are very similar to 17" tires. Taking this opportunity to move to 17" may be a wise choice in the long run. In which case similar widths and offsets as discussed in the previous paragraph will fit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts