9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Hey everyone. This is an introduction to my FG4 and I

6K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  joynguyen97 
#1 · (Edited)
How's everyone? My name's Jordan. I was born in SoCal but lived most of my life in NC but now I'm back in SoCal. I've been a long time lurker on this site. So many posts here have helped me modify my car to my liking. From fixing a rattling exhaust, to wheel/tire fitment. Very informative posts here and a great community full of knowledgeable people. I want to say thanks and I'm not sure if this is the norm but here are some pictures of my FG4 transformation from stock.

2015 Civic Si Coupe. Stock all the way:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda civic Honda

Found a twin at my buddy's house. At this point, I had installed my Invidia Q300 Full Exhaust System:
Vehicle Car Property Transport Real estate

After installing my D2 Coilovers:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Kia forte

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Alloy wheel

This is the last photo running on stock wheels:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

Hmm, something is different:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Headlamp

Got my Enkei RSO5RR for a steal from a good friend of mine back in NC:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Automotive design Alloy wheel Car Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda civic Automotive design

It has been a fun journey. I will still be working on this car but it's my daily so nothing too crazy for now. Thanks for taking the time to view my introduction post! You can follow me for my occasional car posts on Insta: @borinconvo

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.Car looks great.

#3 ·
Congrats on the beautiful car and welcome to 9th gen.

#12 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hood

This one my latest setup. BUT not my hood yet. Just fitted.
MY buddy is giving to me if I can find him a Rallye Red 2014-1015 Civic coupe since he got ina wreck that killed his hood.
I will trade my Taffeta White hood for a direct swap.
or
I live in SoCal and need to find a professional painter to match the paint.
If anyone can custom mix for vinyl, that'd be a lot easier for me but I know that color is factory and rare. Will run a little much so I want to know the cheapest route to go about this. I love this hood so much on my setup

#13 ·
Sorry for the double post at the end. I can't delete. I tried. Mods please delete post #12
That said, Thanks for all my IG support and you guys are always great at my car mods.
Would like some opinions on my loo now.
And I need to pull my front camber out more so it pokes.

#14 ·
I really like your car with the oem hood, tbh. I think it looks cleaner but I'm a more oem+ type of person... and I don't live in SoCal so I'm sure the car scene there is different than the 4x4 land that I live in.

Overall great looking car! And welcome back to the forums :)

#15 ·
Haha thanks. I'm still on the fence about the hood. My buddy let me swap it for like 5 minutes to see what it looked like. I still have the original hood on. I like the aggressive look but I never liked vents on a hood unless it has a turbo or supercharger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.