9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, DMV 2012 Honda Civic owner here

Looking for resources on specific body mods for the 2012 Honda Civic EX Coupe. Ive been having trouble finding anything specific for this sub model other than the SI but just looking to aero the car or atleast fix the wheel gap with springs or coil overs. Is the best way to find this for cheapest price ebay or facebook?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,202 Posts
Yes.

Seriously, I'd look everywhere any link leads. Sometimes I'm doing a search and then end up just typing what I am looking for into google and then hit images. Each image will bring you to its site when you click on the picture's descriptor.

And welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes.

Seriously, I'd look everywhere any link leads. Sometimes I'm doing a search and then end up just typing what I am looking for into google and then hit images. Each image will bring you to its site when you click on the picture's descriptor.

And welcome to 9th gen.
Thank you. Guess im really just waiting on facebook marketplace for something to pop up, just didn't know if there was anyone on here that may have had the same issue or knew of a website I could go to

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,202 Posts
Welcome to the boards. I like the color scheme
Yeah, me too. I was looking at it on another computer this afternoon and didn't know what I was looking at, colorwise. I like the overall effect.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Yeah, me too. I was looking at it on another computer this afternoon and didn't know what I was looking at, colorwise. I like the overall effect.
Well its a civic, matte green with bronze wheels. :p

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,202 Posts
I didn't know pdip came in matte green.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I have a rear wing and trunk garnish from a 2014 Civic Si if you would like to have it. Just cover the cost of shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts