9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Civic Si Coupe / 6Spd
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2012 Coupe Si with less than 80k miles on it. Been really enjoying the car. Extremely comfortable, roomy, fun, and the thing doesn't worry me... Would love any suggestions. Will plan on putting work into the cosmetic and QOL type of things, and possibly performance in the future. (sorry if Pic is excessive lol)
Also, I am 20, in the PNW. First car I ever drove was a 2000 Honda Accord Base model auto. Used to Ebrake power slide like crazy in abandoned lots. I was 16 ha.
I moved onto a 92 Jeep wrangler( I miss it). Then regretfully bought a nice 1999 Audi A4, then soon crapped on me. Fast Forward 2 years later, here we are. :)
87293684_131406421553826_4860058900503724032_n.jpg

·
Vendor
1,115 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Si, looks beautiful. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Be sure to reach out if there something we could do to help!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,390 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

Please feel free to peruse the forums for ideas for your car. Lots of good info here.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Welcome to the boards. My recommendation is search search and search some more. These cars are coming up on ten years old. Everything has been done and covered for the most part.

·
Registered
2012 Civic Si Coupe / 6Spd
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the boards. My recommendation is search search and search some more. These cars are coming up on ten years old. Everything has been done and covered for the most part.
Thank you, this is what I like to hear :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts