9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HFP Body Kit Special - $999 Delivered

This is an unadvertised special and for forum members only. Kit consists of factory painted front, rear and side underbody spoilers. Excludes Cool Mist Metallic.

5 Simple Rules:
1. You must contact me directly to purchase.
2. Price includes delivery to the contiguous USA only.
3. Promotion ends 7/31/13 at 3:00pm EST.
4. Ohio residents are responsible for sales tax.
5. Available while quantities last. Returns are not accepted.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Nice price. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I wish there is a similar body kit for non-Si, coupe and sedan. I do not like the Modulo type of body kit. I want similar to HFP where it can be installed on corners only.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
I wish there is a similar body kit for non-Si, coupe and sedan. I do not like the Modulo type of body kit. I want similar to HFP where it can be installed on corners only.
They have the stuff for non-Si coupe.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Got mine installed today,absolutely love it,really gives the car a sportier look and with the HFP suspension the stance is really cool,all that's left is alpine head unit,lower tie bar,front Lower tie bar,and strut tower,ordered LEDs from College hills today,got the badges painted gloss black and installed,I'm almost at the end( for now). Still undecided about CAI. Great deal from CH! If I were you guys I'd find the money,the packaging could have been air dropped it was so well packed! A+++++++ to Paul!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Ahh, This is very nice prize! :2thumbsup: But I very want just 2 rear pieces for my sedan with Si bumper. Can't afford for the whole kit right now :(

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
^ let's see some pics BOB!:)
Soon when I detail it when we get some sun,I promise! Too much damn rain here,the tech said not to get it wet for 48 hours for the adhesive to cure correctly,pics coming Friday probably

·
Registered
194 Posts
Are the side spoilers supposed to come with the rails? or do we have to order them separately? I was going to get mine installed this week but I am not sure if I need those (rails) or if my local Honda Dealer will have them.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
They were neatly taped to the side if the box, trust me they are very complete, it's all there, mine is the perfect example. I've never seen anything so well packaged!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Okay I just found them. I did not notice that there was an extra piece of cardboard at the bottom and they were under it! I am surprised i didn't check it before. Thanks for helping me out man!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Hey Paul,
I'd like to replace my 04 ex coupe lights in the interier, trunk and plate could you look and see if you have them,also I am interested in the door edge guards in red, I know it's a long shot but also might be interested in oem floor mats in black, when ever you have time just let me know.
Thanks, Bob Shurilla

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone know if I can still get the rear HFP lip kit for a 2015 civic Si Coupe??? Been looking everywhere and cannot find any rear HFP kits. Was it discontiued? I see the front HFP kit and sideskirts stil avaiable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts