9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 956 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was calling around some dealerships to find out when the HFP Sport Suspension will be available from Honda. The Parts rep told me that they are showing an ETA availability date of 11/01/11.

For those that were wondering.

·
Registered
572 Posts
cool, did they drop a price to you?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
nice...

·
Registered
717 Posts
thats nice, im going to wait for after market. my buddy works at honda and he was looking at both 06-11 and 12 suspension and he said they both are the same just different part number.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats nice, im going to wait for after market. my buddy works at honda and he was looking at both 06-11 and 12 suspension and he said they both are the same just different part number.
That's what I was assuming. I'd be tempted to just buy a set of 8th gens... buuuuuut... Then I'd constantly worry.

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
So, does entire suspension mean springs, struts, and sway bars? Anything else?

Does anyone know if the Honda sport suspension is the same as the OEM setup on the SI?

·
Registered
296 Posts
^i think its only springs and struts not sure about sway bars

·
Registered
717 Posts
The 8th front suspension is diff. Our the sway bar bolts on to the strut but the older civic it bolts onto the LCA.

And the hfp suspension is only a inch drop. And isn't that great I'll wait for afte market

·
Registered
100 Posts
sport suspenion

i called up honda yesterday and they told me it was coming out now in late november and it would be 948 just for the part

·
Registered
100 Posts
hfp suspension

just thought you guys may like to know i called my honda dealer today and was able to put an order in for the HFP suspension it should be in some time next week i was told :)

1 - 20 of 956 Posts