9th Gen Civic Forum banner
961 - 963 of 963 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
where did you order that from? I'm looking to get HFP set for an EX.
HFP suspension is getting harder and harder to find.
I ordered from hondaautomotiveparts.com though originally I had bought from collegehillshonda.
Seems like it's available at most online Honda part vendors, and a couple hundred dollars cheaper this time around. I doubt I'll be needing a 3rd set, but I still have the OG stock suspension boxed up in my crawlspace.
Just search part # 08W60-TS9-100

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered from hondaautomotiveparts.com though originally I had bought from collegehillshonda.
Seems like it's available at most online Honda part vendors, and a couple hundred dollars cheaper this time around. I doubt I'll be needing a 3rd set, but I still have the OG stock suspension boxed up in my crawlspace.
Just search part # 08W60-TS9-100
Thanks for the response. So I've done a ton of reading and I'm not sure if I'm understanding the fitment correctly?
From reading a ton of google links.

The 2012-2013 si coilovers (and hfp kit) fit the 2012-2013 si directly (both sedan and coupe)

The 2012-2013 si coilovers (and hfp kit) DO NOT fit the 2014-2015 si.

The 2012-2013 si coilovers (and hfp kit) also fit all years of non-si but you'll need a 16mm to 14mm washer reducer kit. Tein sells it for $100+ and ksport sells it for $50(ish) shipped if you call them.

Can anyone else confirm this for me?
I've been dying to stiffen up my 15 EX Sedan suspension without sacrificing ride quality. I'm ready to pull the trigger.

961 - 963 of 963 Posts