9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O kay I bought a 12 SI and after purchasing I heard about HFP. What the hell does it do performance wise? Yea looks pretty cool but other than that and the stance what do you really gain?

·
Registered
725 Posts
All show and no go. No performance gains except handling. For the money you would spend on a complete HFP kit - $6-$7K, you can get adjustable suspension for height and ride quality, some engine mods, and Flash Pro to tune your engine. Stay on the forum and surf some topics to learn more. Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, either; 98% of the people on here will be truly helpful; 100% of the people on here were just like you at one time - new to the car. This forum will also save you hundreds of dollars in keeping you from making the wrong purchases on parts and accessories that either don't work or are not of good quality.

Welcome to the 9th Gen Forum!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
hfp mats ftw!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Okay so is there a way to be notified when a question is answered or do I just check in periodically?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Don't worry, you will become addicted, just like the rest of us! (Seriously, you can set notifications in the "Settings" tab, so that you will get an email when someone responds to a thread that you start or subscribe to.)

·
Registered
799 Posts
it kinda sucks honda didnt add engine performance parts to the hfp package but i am still pleased with mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts