9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol ok since your putting it out there i have to ask, what did you do? :)

everyone here is very mellow and friendly, just dont bring any 8th drama with you and you will be fine......other than that, welcome to the 9th!
No drama here. I had enough of hearing about how an 06-10 civic SI was the fastest car in the world!!... And I got banned for voicing my dis-pleasure. Thank you for the friendly welcoming. I'm an autobody and paint guy if you have any questions about that stuff I would be happy to help!!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
lol i hear ya, but we are not like that here. to date, no one has been banned on this site....with the few exceptions of unwated/unapproved advertising/spam. so feel free to voice you opinions and views, in a taseful way of course :) and thanks for the offer, will definitely keep that in mind if i have any questions

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
But it is the fastest car in the world!!! lol j/k...I am an x-8th owner and I was checking out what the consensus was over there for the 9th gens and there is a lot of hate lol..that's ok with me, to each their own right? to be honest I didn't like the 8ths or 9ths at release but they have a tendency to grow on me...anyways...welcome to the better forum!

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But it is the fastest car in the world!!! lol j/k...I am an x-8th owner and I was checking out what the consensus was over there for the 9th gens and there is a lot of hate lol..that's ok with me, to each their own right? to be honest I didn't like the 8ths or 9ths at release but they have a tendency to grow on me...anyways...welcome to the better forum!
Thanx again...

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Look, at my sig...Made a promise to Talon to ban me if I didn't buy a 9th gen Si.

·
Registered
221 Posts
There is quite a bit of distaste for the 9thgen over at 8thgen. While the 9th isn't as innovative as it could have been, it's still more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The rear of the coupe has really grown on me and I wish a simple conversion were possible for my 8th.

Welcome to the forums sir, enjoy your stay in good health!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts