9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Really happy with the look now :). Got my HRE C95 wheels in clear smoke finish mounted, along with my Shine Lip , painted to match MCB :). My KW3 Coilovers with be installed this week :). Wanna thank Lon from HRE, Grant from ENVautodetailing, and George from GA Coachworks :). Enjoy!

[email protected]

before: with Forgestar CF5's. These are For Sale btw ;).

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Here are my first pics for 2012 :). I wrapped my mirrors in gloss black. Really happy with the look. I've also added more pics of my Comptech Style Carbon Fiber Wing :). Shark 2 Antenna will be installed this week. Enjoy!

[email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Damn, thats nice! I'd be scared to even drive it to places lol, must be your most prized possession.

·
Registered
359 Posts
What's up bat?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
Were you on AcuraZine by chance? I use to be over there quite a little bit when I had my 08 TL-S

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Yeep .. still am ... still have the TL ... bought a Civic as a second car. Winter beater, daily driver etc..

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey bat any carbon fiber in the works for the interior for a 12 si 4 door with navigation?

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Hey [email protected], was wonder if you can wrap the black bottom part of an Si sedan rear bumper with a carbon fiber overlay. I added a picture for a better visual just incase. Thanks!
Honda-Civic-Si-Sedan-by-TJIN-Edition-2012-Rear-Fascia-Picture.jpg

21 - 40 of 122 Posts