9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Ethan Schaeffer and I'm a Sales and Leasing consultant at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg, I'm new to the forum and I just bought a 13 Civic LX Sedan and I'm looking to turn this thing in to a Sleeper. Current mods I want to do are: Si coupe Spoiler and put the coupe front end on! I'm thinking about black XXR rims XXR® 530 Wheels - Chromium Black Rims and Yellow fog lights as well too. I need some suggestions on what type of upgrades to go under the hood I really want to blow away people with this car and money really isn't an issue let me know what great mods are offered!

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
Welcome! I think you'll find plenty of helpful people and suggestions on the site. There are a bunch of threads on the question you posed already, just use the search bar and read away, then wait for toys you ordered to be delivered!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Best up-grade would be a trade in for ANYTHING other then an R18... If you have an eco button,,, the only thing that will be sleeping is your passengers.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Welcome !

Your definition of a "sleeper" Lx is subtle cosmetics ? Or fast r18??

You can check out 9thgencivic.com's group buy & classified.. Lots of goodies to spend your money on !

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome !

Your definition of a "sleeper" Lx is subtle cosmetics ? Or fast r18??

You can check out 9thgencivic.com's group buy & classified.. Lots of goodies to spend your money on !

I'm looking fast R18 mainly but just really rims and front bumper w/ si coupe spoiler for the exterior any word on a turbo and flash pro release dates yet

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
if you really want full race r18 turbo kit or jackson racing supercharger, you will first need to buy flashpro

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you on the team.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts