9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names Nick. Own a 13 White Civic SI. Current mods are Hondata FlashPro and SSR Type F 17x9 +35 all around. Debating if I should put the turbo kit on. Located in Riverside County, California.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hey Nick, welcome. Was that you driving your car in the Hondata matchup against the '16 ex in the other thread? The 174hp bloated ex walked you. I would skip the '13 turbo and just buy a new '16 ex, right? It's a nice car, eh?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,597 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Nick.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I also have a white 2013 Si, glad you join and welcome, hope you post some pics soon always nice to see what people do to their 9th gens

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Nick, welcome. Was that you driving your car in the Hondata matchup against the '16 ex in the other thread? The 174hp bloated ex walked you. I would skip the '13 turbo and just buy a new '16 ex, right? It's a nice car, eh?
In that case why not wait for the 2017 Type-R? I'm going to turbo my SI, still doing some research but just curious on why you recommend someone to buy a new car instead of turboing the car they already have...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Good point. I suppose it's cheaper to turbo the car you already have, and it will be faster than the new ex. The new Type R looks awesome too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome! and I vote supercharger!

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Lots o great forced induction threads in the sub-forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All great suggestions. I think ill just be waiting for the new Si. Of course I could turbo the 9th gen and make more power but I've always liked being the first to do something and theres already a lot of fast turbo 9th gens. So looks like ill just be keeping the Si stock, and maybe get into Uber driving with it ;) lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts