9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm a new member and first time Honda owner. I just purchased a 2013 Civic Si coupe.

·
Vendor
1,105 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here. Congrats on your Civic, show it to us when you can. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Enjoy your time here!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the club! What made you decide on a Honda? And what have you owned previously?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the club! What made you decide on a Honda? And what have you owned previously?
I chose this Honda because I liked the looks and it is fun to drive. I needed something decent on gas and dependable. I have owned a little bit of everything over the years but mainly I've been a truck guy. My last vehicle was a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I chose this Honda because I liked the looks and it is fun to drive. I needed something decent on gas and dependable. I have owned a little bit of everything over the years but mainly I've been a truck guy. My last vehicle was a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport.
I got into this Civic for the same reasons... my 4.0L in the 4Runner was burning up too much gas on my daily commute. Been enjoying this Civic for about 10 months now! I hope your experience is the same!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts