9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching, but I havent really seen if that error code eliminator will work to remove the vsa,steering,brake,abs warning lights. Anybody have this device? And does it actually work? Tired of seeing these lights.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yeah i got a 35 watt morimoto kit with harness...and I get these lights too...sucks bout to swap in stocks

·
Registered
725 Posts
ECE Boxes

Do you mean you see these lights (VSA, ABS, etc.) when you turn on the headlights with an HID kit installed? Or, just when you turn on the ignition and then they go out after the car is started?

Error code eliminators included in HID kits usually just take care of the DRL error messgae light that comes on after install of HID's.

Please clarify.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
mine pops on randomly when the hids come on (autolights)...so i guess a drl error is different

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
im pissed cause i payed 150 for mine and they do the same crap a 30 dollar kit does(vsa abs powrrsteering lights)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you mean you see these lights (VSA, ABS, etc.) when you turn on the headlights with an HID kit installed? Or, just when you turn on the ignition and then they go out after the car is started?

Error code eliminators included in HID kits usually just take care of the DRL error messgae light that comes on after install of HID's.

Please clarify.
It's not the drl error. It's the vsa,steering,etc error.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
im pissed cause i payed 150 for mine and they do the same crap a 30 dollar kit does(vsa abs powrrsteering lights)

I paid 90 for my clean slim hid with built in code eliminator. morimoto is a over price pos kit.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have xentec HID lows and LED drl's with no issues. I did have to get a decoder for the drl's but nothing for the lows and I have no lights on my dash.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
65 Posts
SimplyHidKits is where I got mine, $80 with slim ballasts and lifetime warranty, they have great customer service too, I have lows, highs, and fogs, neither my lows or fogs through an error to the computer, my DRL do but I just pulled the fuse for it until I get a decoder, sorry to hear about the problems though

·
Photoshop Masta
2,866 Posts
Bought my HID kid HERE, DDm Tuning. Can't remember the total upon checkout, but it wasn't over $50. Takes a couple weeks to get them, but they're good quality. No issues whatsoever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts