9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so I have installed 3k HIDs on my fogs and they were an easy plug and play, but now I decided to also do my headlights so I went ahead and installed the 8k. I connected the passenger side first and it worked simple now I go to the drivers side and light will not turn on. I go ahead and switch ballast, nothing turns on for drivers side, then I decide to switch bulbs and still nothing, so then I decide to plug in the OEM lights and that bulb will not light. everything seems to work perfectly fine on the passenger side but once things are connected the driver side low beams do not go on. has this occurred to anyone, does anyone know as to why this happened? could this be I might of pulled the wiring harness a bit too much?

·
Registered
250 Posts
If the OEM bulbs don't work then it sounds like you somehow blew a fuse. Check the box and see if you did.

Sent from my Desire HD

·
Registered
72 Posts
Definitely blown fuse, this happened to me as well with some cheapo eBay HIDs, they worked fine for a couple weeks then the drivers' side fuse randomly blew

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm using O-NEX HID Conversion Kit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check the fuse box and see if the fuse blew out. More than likely it did so buy a couple replacements and try installing again and making sure you aren't mixing wires around.

Sent from my Desire HD
alright thanks man.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just installed a Pair Of Xentec 6K with Mini slim Ballast.. Works Perfect. And Much Thanks For the Installation Pics...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts