9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wnna put 3k on top and cool blue on the fogs. I know usually it's the reverse, but that's why I wanna go this way. Does anyone have any pics, I'm curious how it will look.

Sent from my A100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not sure how well that would work, the fogs will just scatter the cool blue and the yellow tint of the 3k HIDs wouldnt be ideal for low beams

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
and there would be a slight green in the middle.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and there would be a slight green in the middle.
Yea....I got that info too from the installer. I quote "think back to elementary, wut does yellow and blue make?" Needless to say I wound up wanting all yellow, but originally I told him yellow tops and crystal white bottoms, so that's wut he brought out. I can still get back to him to swap the bottoms for yellow, but I'm beginning to dig this setup.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have 3k on my fogs with the stock low beams for now. (I have the 8k for my low beams but its ALOT to do to install.) But the view is insanely amazing! I love the fogs more now then when they had the bulbs. More clarity, better apperience. Im yet still to figure the look with the 8ks on. Hope this helps.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Yea....I got that info too from the installer. I quote "think back to elementary, wut does yellow and blue make?" Needless to say I wound up wanting all yellow, but originally I told him yellow tops and crystal white bottoms, so that's wut he brought out. I can still get back to him to swap the bottoms for yellow, but I'm beginning to dig this setup.

yeah either way you should still stickk to it with yellow top and blueish white bottom. I would like to see the results...When I had my ep3, I had 4300k hids and with bmw projector fog lights at 3000k. The fog lights did out perform the headlights big time and there was a slight green inbetween but it's not a problem...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts