9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im stuck between 6000k or 8000k? This is a pic of my car, just thought it might help, im also planing on installing yellow bulbs for drls which i plan to wire so i can turn them on alongside the lowbeams so what do you all think

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
6k is the better choice. i heard anything past 7k or 8k has less light output than stock. i just installed 6k hid's and i'm pretty happy with mine.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you order the xentecs on ebay or got them from an authorized dealer because i hear the ones on ebay are remanufactured ones

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
172 Posts
thanx... n yes i got em off ebay only..... tho they r they cheaper stuff... ive never had any issues with them... not even a flickering..... these r some legit xentecs and works solid..... ive gotten alot of compliments on my lights.... but i love em more n total darkness as u can c in my vid...... hope it helps u out to decide wat to buy.... however, just know tat ebay items r always a risk... but as long as u can find one tat has awesome feedbacks from previous buyers.... more than likely u will get the good quality hid like mines....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i saw the xentecs online for like 35 bucjs and they all have great reviews, is that what you oayed for them?

·
Registered
172 Posts
yes it is... i payed like 30 or only 32.... but like i said... its a real bargain... sometimes u get the better quality ones like mines... sometimes not... but it sure beats the damn prices tat these other shitters r tryin to sell em for.... 100 for just a pair... aint for it for shit... with 100 i could get me something worth using on my car......also if u r interested in red floor mats check out on ebay..... this guys red carpets with our 9th gen logo.... (FG) logo on the mat n they r pretty nice... i just ordered me a set too... the seller is racing_gear(28563)

·
Registered
172 Posts
here is the seller i bought my hid kit from.... 2453dee(18901)... really fast shipping and like i said... the quality hasnt given me any problems at all.....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would get red if i had an si but i have an lx, like currently have the led ambient kit and have it set on blue and matched it with a neon blue graphic wallpaper for my imid

·
Registered
172 Posts
oh nice... well me im not really into the ambient lights so i prefer just to get the smd or led lights for my interior oem lightings...... but yeah... just glad i can help u out with trying to decide wat hid kit u wanna get or at least help u find a dealer who carries it and it wont give u any problems....

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh nice... well me im not really into the ambient lights so i prefer just to get the smd or led lights for my interior oem lightings...... but yeah... just glad i can help u out with trying to decide wat hid kit u wanna get or at least help u find a dealer who carries it and it wont give u any problems....
Thank you i really do appreciate it,and i also have the leds dome and map lights but in white with a small hint of blue

·
Registered
172 Posts
koo... yea i want more dark blue... and soon i will b getting in some red recaro replica saude seats too..... i am lookin forward to gettin them in january.....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats awesome man, its going to look sweet

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Your not the only one lol but thanks man