9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone on 9thGen glad to see the new Si will be coming out soon! I plan to get it when I return from Afghanistan... Cant wait to see how it looks and how members hook it up...I probably won't get it for another year cause I leave in January :(. I lost my 8thgen back in May and I've missed it so much that I've actually been debating if when I return should I get another FA5 or this new 9thgen...I guess only time will tell.
Anyways Glad to be back on posting and staying updated!
Have a Happy New Years Everyone!:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome ArmyzFinest!
I too can't wait to see how the new civic looks, 2011 Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) isn't too far away but to me it feels like i've been waiting forever.

How did you lose your 8thgen?

All the best in Afghanistan buddy

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When is the AutoShow in January?
I unfortunately lost my 8thgen because Honda leasing company didnt give a **** about me being on military duty and not being able to pay for a month so they repo'd it as soon as I made 30days past due. I went to court and everything with them. It sucks I lost it but at least I went to court and fought for everything and the judge ruled for the reposession be taken off my credit and at least my down payment on the car to be refunded because honda auctioned my car off before I had time to make any payment or come to any agreement so they were wrong for doing so and my total fees that I had to pay for how much my car was sold for and I owed were dramatically reduced.
All in All...in the end when I get back I will not even think of the word finance or lease.I will either buy an 2008 ASM FA5 like I had or I will see how this new 9thgen is and if they come out with a nice sedan si version and I will buy either one of these full out cause im not going thru that again

·
Registered
266 Posts
When is the AutoShow in January?
I unfortunately lost my 8thgen because Honda leasing company didnt give a **** about me being on military duty and not being able to pay for a month so they repo'd it as soon as I made 30days past due. I went to court and everything with them. It sucks I lost it but at least I went to court and fought for everything and the judge ruled for the reposession be taken off my credit and at least my down payment on the car to be refunded because honda auctioned my car off before I had time to make any payment or come to any agreement so they were wrong for doing so and my total fees that I had to pay for how much my car was sold for and I owed were dramatically reduced.
All in All...in the end when I get back I will not even think of the word finance or lease.I will either buy an 2008 ASM FA5 like I had or I will see how this new 9thgen is and if they come out with a nice sedan si version and I will buy either one of these full out cause im not going thru that again
the 2011 Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) is on January 10th-23nd

Press Preview: January 10-11
Industry Preview: January 12-13
Charity Preview: January 14
Public Show: January 15-23

Sorry to hear about your bad vehicle leasing experience. A buddy of mine lost his job and missed 2 monthly payments, but his car never got repo'ed, yet you were only allowed 30 days! :confused: Kinda weird, i wonder how these leasing companies work with vehicles and decided when to repo.

I never leased a car. Always bought or financed it, so i can't say much for the leasing side of things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts