9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I haven't gone over any numbers with anyone yet, I'm waiting to do that either Monday or Tuesday. If it's too much money, I'm going to wait a while, and then try again. My goal is to get either an Accord or a CR-V (even though people think the CR-V is unattractive!)

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
if u can hold off until February, Honda has always ran a 'President's Day Sale'......boost sales and 0.0 apr, plus Honda kicks a extra incentive to dealers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
:O no way! I guess I'll hold off until February! Unless they come up with a really nice deal next week.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Hey Everyone, just an update.
I got an Accord, I think it's pretty cool.
I got a fairly good deal, and I'm happy with how everything went :)
Congratulationz!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Since the Civic was leased, they went by my payoff amount and appraised my car, then they rolled the neg. equity into the new lease.
--
I'll post pictures tomorrow :) It was a busy day today, and it's 10 o'clock here, so trying to see a dark gray car in the dark will be pretty hard. :D

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Hey 9th genners, long time...no talk!
Anyway, I got bored the other day and decided to go to the Honda dealership to compare my Civic to a new Civic. Well, that was a bad idea, because they tried to get me to get a new civic for the same payments I'm paying now. I was all ":O NO WAAAAAY! LET'S DO IT!!!!" but then, everyone around me was all "ohhhh get an Accord!" so of course I had to sit in an Accord and go crazy over everything in the vehicle. Now I'm stuck. Should i get a 2013 and keep my payments at around what they are now? (I think of the Civic as a mini Accord now) or should I go for an Accord and let my payments increase a little? I like both cars, and if I can't choose anything, I'll just keep my 2012 LX with no bluetooth, no backup camera, no pandora, and no cool interior upgrade :(
I go back to the dealership on Tuesday after I get my train tracks removed! :( please help!
thanks in advance, Kaytizzle!
P.S. Sorry if this isn't in the right... category. :(
i'd say only go with the Accord if you getting the V6 EXL :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
Happy for you Kaytizzzzzzzle! That's a sweet ride...please tell us how you are liking all of the new features. I love the back-end of the car. I was traveling behind one on the way to work last week, in the early am/ still dark, really liked the rear taillights.

·
Got Jiggy with Blue and liked it!!!
430 Posts
As a financial planner, my advice would be to keep the payments you have, and perhaps the car you have, and invest the difference for your eventual retirement.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
My New Accord!

I had a previous thread about switching vehicles, but it was closed, so I thought I'd share my thoughts about my new Accord here. :)

First of all, I am in love with the look of the car, it looks "sleek & luxurious" , the interior is pretty cool too, not a fan of the cloth seats, but that's what seat covers are for! I love the fact that I have bluetooth now! I can answer (and reject) calls without almost causing an accident trying to use the BT on my Garmin. I also enjoy the rearview camera. I have mostly been using it to make sure I'm in a parking spot correctly. I just used it to back into a driveway, and I'm very proud of myself! I don't think I would have felt as nice and happy if I went with a 2013 Civic. I wouldn't have felt the "brandnewness" since I already had a Civic, and going to another Civic just wouldn't have been that awesome!! I need to take pictures of it. There is one thing I miss about my Civic though, I miss being able to zoom around slow people on the interstate, but I don't miss people trying to "race" me because I had a Civic. I feel more sophisticated with the Accord. I don't know, I'm weird.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats on your new Accord! Enjoy.

Sent from my iPod Touch using AG Free

41 - 60 of 77 Posts