1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
There you go. Honda telling you it's emissions shot that's driving engine decisions. Before too long you can't drive a car because 3 cylinders won't deliver. Hate the 9th gen, wait for a 3-cylinder hybrid in 2018 to meet efficiency. Damn thing couldn't pull itself up a hill.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
One can only hope they do a better job of engineering than the current crop of 3 bangers.

·
Registered
100 Posts
damn.. small engines lol. I'm already thinking my 2010 Insight isn't powerful enough going up hills.. have to floor it to like 4k-5k to keep up with other cars (6,200 rpm redline) on a 1.3L w/ IMA

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Just thank your EPA and Al Gore and his selfish and kindergarten physics philosophy on global warming. There was a time when cars were simple and quick. Cleaning up industry emissions has more to do with less pollution than cars changing and there is no shortage or looming lack of supply of oil. I did a study on that recently....not really, I just hate the EPA and big brother ruling my life.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Global warming is a real problem ... it's serious and it's not made-up. We need to take steps to deal with it. Just the way it is.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Global warming is a real problem ... it's serious and it's not made-up. We need to take steps to deal with it. Just the way it is.
It's called entropy and irreversibility.

Mankind was only guilty from creating equations to attempt to describe it.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
mmmmmmmkk.......

:facepalm:

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
It's called entropy and irreversibility.

Mankind was only guilty from creating equations to attempt to describe it.

AT LAST!!! Someone with common sense, FooBird!!

If you know or look at geology (the history of time and occurrences on earth as relates to composition and formation), warming and cooling (ice ages) has happened repeatedly before mankind existed. Al Gore was born yesterday in the scope of earth history and he didn't really learn much other than how to promote himself and piss his wife off. Anyone that thinks GTO's, coal, and the like contributed significantly...well, I'll just let it go and be nice. Peace.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts