9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2012 Honda Civic Sedan Lamin-X Headlight Protective Film

2012 Honda Civic Sedan Lamin-X Headlight Protective Film
Click here to see this product in our catalog and check out the most current pricing.

Lamin-x Headlight Covers precut for both the left & right sides of your Honda Civic Sedan (2012). Protects & covers your lights from damaging road debris. Choose Clear for invisible protection and/or Color films to add a bold style. Great accessories for your truck.

If you have any questions you can reply to this thread, send us a pm or use the contact us page on our website.

Thanks for the continued support,
CorSport USA.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

2012 Honda Civic Sedan Lamin-X Tail Light Protective Film

Click here to see this product in our catalog and check out the most current pricing.

Lamin-x Tail Light Film Covers for both sides of your Honda Civic Sedan (2012).This adhesive-backed kit covers both taillights with a glossy, consistent color. Tint (light), Gunsmoke (Medium), Smoked (medium-dark), Charcoal (dark), and Red.Great smoked tail light tint accessories for your car.

If you have any questions you can reply to this thread, send us a pm or use the contact us page on our website.

CorSport USA.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Lamin-X Headlight Protective Film

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Lamin-X Headlight Protective Film

Lamin-X Pre-cut kits cover both headlights and include handling tabs for easy installation. Lamin-X stops damaging road debris and the Colored kits add style and protection.

CorSport USA.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Lamin-X Tail Light Protective Film

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Lamin-X Tail Light Protective Film

Lamin-X Pre-cut kits cover both headlights and include handling tabs for easy installation. Lamin-X stops damaging road debris and the Colored kits add style and protection.

CorSport USA.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

2013+ Honda Civic Sedan Lamin-X Headlight Protective Film

2013+ Honda Civic Sedan Lamin-X Headlight Protective Film

Lamin-x Headlight & Fog Light Covers precut for both the left & right sides of your Honda Civic Sedan (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017). Protects & covers your lights from damaging road debris. Choose Clear for invisible protection and/or Color films to add a bold style. Great accessories for your car.

CorSport USA.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2012 Sedan has different cutouts then the 2013+ Sedans, make sure you pick the right Lamin-X film for your Si and don't forget to choose your color!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

2013+ Honda Civic Sedan Lamin-X Tail Light Protective Film

2013+ Honda Civic Sedan Lamin-X Tail Light Protective Film

Lamin-x Tail Light Film Covers for both sides of your Honda Civic Sedan (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016).This adhesive-backed kit covers both taillights with a glossy, consistent color. Tint (light), Gunsmoke (Medium), Smoked (medium-dark), Charcoal (dark), and Red.Great smoked tail light tint accessories for your car.

CorSport USA.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
^ do you have any pics of these installed on a SI coupe? (Tail lights)
I have them coming,if I feel brave I might install them myself,there a 5 squeegee install,I don't understand why,I could understand the front lights because of all the different curves and the part that sticks out,that would be tough but we shall see..I called a local tint installer that is authorized by lamin-x he quoted me $150? Seemed al little rediculas,I called lamin-x( they are in Ga) he said to call others,that was way out of line.ill have to see.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Lamin-x Tail Light Film Covers for both sides of your Honda Civic Sedan (2012).This adhesive-backed kit covers both taillights with a glossy, consistent color. Tint (light), Gunsmoke (Medium), Smoked (medium-dark), Charcoal (dark), and Red.Great smoked tail light tint accessories for your car.

CorSport USA.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts