9th Gen Civic Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,208 Posts
Until it is released, this merged thread is for any speculative pictures or videos of the Type R. New threads on this subject will be merged here.

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Pic of the US type r engine.
Speculation is that the Si will get a de-tuned version of the same engine rated @ 230ish HP.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i cant wait till the type R comes out even though there saying that the new si that will be coming out next year is just a detuned type R so we'll see what happens :D

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
I'm more interested in seeing the price before I see any pictures thanks.
Yeh.
Unfortunately these things don't work in that order... pics are first, price is later.
I guess for now you'll have to put your hands over your eyes till price is worked out... Honda still doesnt know.

They have a target to work towards as everything is finalized for production which also involves how well the current 2016 model production hits targets.
We'll see. The more 2016 models they sell the more opportunity they'll have to improve manufacturing and cut price. We'll have to see how that goes, it should give us a good indication. There is also the other side of it. If the 2016 has an incredible demand they'll have to allocate more resources to reduce margins further for greater return which will initially raise cost but will work it out in the long run.

For now we'll just have to wait. :(

You are Welcome.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts