9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 Civic Wagon

During the 2012 Paris Auto Show, Honda has announced a few details on its future plans, and we sure like what we have heard so far. The company has announced that the new generation Civic will also receive a station wagon version and a more powerful Type R derivation. As proof of this statement, they have also unveiled a teaser image of the wagon model.
A first concept version of the next Civic Wagon will be unveiled in March 2013 at the Geneva Motor Show, with the production version to follow later during the year, most likely at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The upcoming Wagon will look pretty much identical to the sedan version, except, of course, for a swooping roofline, bulging wheel arches, a roof-rack, and its capability to accommodate more luggage.
The car will be built on the same platform and will be offered with the same engine line-up as the sedan, but we will also see a new 1.6 i-DTEC engine. A hybrid version could also be a possibility.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
...aaaaaaand NOT coming to the us probably! :mad: I think it's sexy! Kind of reminds me of the crz's body style. Which I love! :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Those are the european civics they are not coming to north america

Sent from my SGH-I727R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
947 Posts
Yeah, it just looks like an extended crz! Not my style, but then again it's not gonna look anything like that because this is the concept look before the concept car, lol. That means it will change drastically before it actually gets released.

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
Why does North America always get the bleh so-so cars while the Euro market gets all the cool stuff? Or not even the cool stuff, but just more options?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Different rules and regulations fot street vehicles is the reason

Sent from my SGH-I727R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,574 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,574 Posts
Yeah, looks good. We probably won't get it here though, and those who do get it will not see such a sleek design go into production. But concept cars are fantasy versions of cars we eventually get. :)

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
492 Posts
Honda Civic Tourer Concept Revealed

Photos of the new Civic Tourer Concept have just hit the net, giving a look at an upcoming Honda wagon for the European market.

While a concept, it’s most certainly headed to production, though this Civic wagon will not come to North America. After all, it’s based on the Euro-spec Civic platform, which is entirely different from the popular compact sold on our shores.

No details have yet to be released on the powertrains available, but expect Honda to offer it’s efficient and ultra-light 1.6-liter diesel engine with 118 hp and 221 lb-ft of torque.

Look for more photos when AutoGuide’s Geneva Auto Show coverage starts Tuesday, March 5th.
See more Honda Civic Tourer photos at AutoGuide.com

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Like it... a lot.
Hopefully they decide to bring it to the U.S.
Could be a good alternative to the new Ford Cmax.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts