9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Not bad, but I'm not a big fan of diesel in a car... I'd never use the right noZzle at gas station
You'd only screw it up once.

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd be all over THAT - a Honda TurboDiesel??!!! Oh Yaaa. Heck I'd even be wiling to give away a family member ...yes I have just the person in mind! :)

Seriously - I had a VW Jetta TDI and loved that thing. Had to get a minivan because of changing family dynamics. I used to get over 1000km on a tank of fuel w the TDI. There is absolutely NO comparison between the reliability of a Honda vs a VW. Honda wins hands down, and I can't even imagine how nice a Honda Diesel would be, compared to VW.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wish they had diesels engines from Honda in America.. seems like they are efficient.

·
Registered
976 Posts
We have asked them why they don't bring diesels to NA at work. They tell us that the market penetration of diesel passenger vehicles is not high enough to introduce them to the NA market. But ya never know, it could also change now that Honda is getting back to real business.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
I want one just cuz diesel tech is so awesome! And my roadtripsmwould be so much cheaper lol and they sound awesom!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.