9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
2012 Civic Recall - Canada

Ottawa, Ontario – Transport Canada has issued a recall which may affect some 2012 Honda Civic vehicles.
2012 Honda Civic
Vehicles affected: 339
On certain vehicles, the fuel supply line may have been improperly manufactured, which could allow a fuel leak to develop. Dealers will replace the fuel supply line.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
It'll get fixed for the SI's we are waiting for which may delay the release again.

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
492 Posts
2012 Civics leaking fuel prompt recall

Honda is recalling 1,156 brand new 2012 Civics in the United States due to a leaking fuel issue. Honda Canada has also announced a recall of 377 Civics.

The Civics recalled were assembled from April 21 to May 2. Honda said the fuel line in the Civic could leak do to a production error occurring if an O-ring that seals the fuel was misaligned. So far, no injuries or fires have been reported.

Honda said they will repair the affected Hondas, including those currently sitting on dealer lots.

Last year, Honda recalled 18,056 model-year 2011 Civics, after having discovered a problem with the fuel pump.

Click here to read AutoGuide’s 2012 Honda Civic review

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow if I have been getting over 39mpg on the highway I wonder what I would get when not leaking gas. :sarcasm:

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.