9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Received mine in the mail monday! Thanks.

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turbo gixxer gave me a quote that.nobody could ever beat

Sent from my SGH-I727R using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Glad to hear you had good luck with this gixxer guy...never heard of him. Just so you know, we can beat any legitimate offers on a new, genuine FlashPro.

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We can definitely beat that price. Feel free to PM me if you want to move forward with the purchase. Otherwise, we also have this Price Match page: 110% Lowest Price Guarantee at PRO Civic. The offer does have to be publicly available though for that Price Match to work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the flashpro for civic SI 12 work for the non-si 12? and why doesnt it show the option for the year 12 si on the site it only shows 06-11? sorry if its a dumb question i just want to learn. thnaks

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does the flashpro for civic SI 12 work for the non-si 12? and why doesnt it show the option for the year 12 si on the site it only shows 06-11? sorry if its a dumb question i just want to learn. thnaks
No it does not work on the non-Si. Quite a few people are waiting for Hondata to come out with a non-Si version for the 9th Gen Civics just like they did with the 8th Gen ones. Our site does show options for the 2012+ Civic Si's:

Honda Civic Hondata FlashPro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts