9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
i just grabbed my k20z3 head today with cams for 400 from a guy in Toronto, im not to sure what else is needed, i might just buy a k24 bottom end so i can drive my car while i build this motor and just swap it in when im done

I will make a complete guide with pics if i can and add it to this site so others can follow
if you search this thread, there was a link posted with an article explaining the swap. There were some inaccuracies, but all in all it showed how they did it I believe.

·
Registered
25 Posts
if you search this thread, there was a link posted with an article explaining the swap. There were some inaccuracies, but all in all it showed how they did it I believe.
Yeah it’s just interesting being that the 2 routes for these cars are either this swap/ build the motor out or boost. Boosting having a lot more information released than the other. You can figure out pricing quick but it would be nice to have a list for the build to crunch numbers. I’d never be attempting it but if it was worth it my shop of choice sure as hell would

21 - 23 of 23 Posts