9th Gen Civic Forum banner

How bright do you keep your dash lights?

How bright do you keep your dashboard lights?

10K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  Frankyy 
#1 · (Edited)
Personally I have it set full blast during the day and at night I take it down one bar. I like them bright but at night 100% brightness on the dash and
i-Mid is too much!

#4 ·
Usually 100%. Sometimes I kick it down a notch or two when my eyes get tired at night.

#5 ·
100% for daytime and about 70% for nighttime. If the dashboard is really bright at night, then it's a reminder that I didn't turn on the lights.

The headlights and high beam indicators are one of the first things I'd change about the Civic. Make them more prominent instead of hiding them in the lower cluster. Other than that, I love the split level dash design.

#6 ·
The headlights and high beam indicators are one of the first things I'd change about the Civic. Make them more prominent instead of hiding them in the lower cluster. Other than that, I love the split level dash design.
I actually hate those green indicators for the lights. They stick out to me and I don't think there is a need for them. I'd notice if my lights were off at night.

#7 ·
I keep it 100% during the day and around 30% during night...I don't like passing people and letting them see my speed limit :pinkvtec:

#11 ·
same, im paranoid people are lookin at that stuff and reporting me :p also it seems to rain alot here,, when i dim the dash i can see out better, might just be my shitty glasses but it helps me!

#9 ·
Its the twisty knob thingy that has a dial like thing on it in your dash

#10 ·
100% during the day, 50-60% at night. My eyes are light sensitve.

#31 ·
Yeah, really. Full bright is like laser beams piercing my eyeballs, especially at night.

#19 ·
I like to keep it -1, because I want my Navi to change by light sensor! So cool!!!!

#21 ·
Full brightness during the day and half brightness at night.... If its one of those weird cloudy dark days where my auto lights turn on, I adjust accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

#23 ·
#27 ·
If still like to find the miles to empty that eludes me!

#29 ·
If u have navi bob, u can check in the trip computer part of the nav. If not in the imid u can change what the trip computer shows, like instead of mpg it will show the range.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Digger
#30 ·
At half during the day time, and down 4 bars at night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.