·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
that would be dope to have! LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For some markets they even get different nav unit with larger screen and more features.

·
Registered
68 Posts
it's not even fun using the paddle shifters. theres a good delay on when you pull the paddle to shift and when the transmission completes the shift.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Did anyone notice that guy is wearing red finger nail polish when he hits the Econ button?!!!! HAHAHA. Thought the way they edited that was funny. It was the guy the whole time and then a chick hitting the button at the end.

If you want manual, get an Si. I test drove a 2012 Camry 4Cyl SE w/ paddle shifters and it wasn't "fun" per se but I could see it being useful if your trying to race in an automatic.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I had the paddle shift on my previous Mazda 3. Used it once the whole time I had it. It was annoying doing it and not having a 3rd peddle.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Because paddling is for canoes.... Shifters are for drivers :D

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Reactions: Bonechief

·
Registered
709 Posts
Paddle shifter is cool for manual cars. Automatic? You have to paddle shift once...paddle shift to "drive". Lol

Exxxtreme ?
(R18 #1971) (FB2 #71)

·
Registered
87 Posts
FWIW, I had an 09 Acura TSX which has the paddle shifters. While it was fun to play with, it also gets boring quick. Also hard to use it in the corners due to position of the steering wheel. It had it's uses for downshifting when slowing down when going over the speed limit and a highway patrol is around. I got rid of the TSX to get the Si and have more fun now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts