9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sorry if this has already been answered, but i was wondering if i have to get different fog lights, change the bulbs, or if i can just tint them. I wasn't sure if i wanted to do this at first, but i like the way you can tell someone as put after market parts on their car when you look in the rear view and see a car with different color fog lights and head lights coming down the road.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
fog overlays, paint or bulbs

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks, when you say fog overlay is that a special tint i need (to resist the heat), i would like for them to look yellow during the day when its sitting with the lights off

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Reactions: pito and KillerSi

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sorry but i never have any expirience installing foglights, do u have to remove the whole front bumper to remove the actual foglight to put the overlays or to change the bulb?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Sorry but i never have any expirience installing foglights, do u have to remove the whole front bumper to remove the actual foglight to put the overlays or to change the bulb?
No. There is just one screw and a clip on the opposite side. Then you have to unclip the bulb when you pull it out. Look up the DIY

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts