9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone , I have put TEIN street basis z on my civic 2015. I went all the way down I was wondering if it is safe? On the TEINs site the recommended height is 2.2inch front n back. Pls help and suggest from your experience. Thanks much!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
They really aren't meant to be at the max low positions. The TEIN instructions warn against this.
The shock/strut is not valved to be that low so you may get a poor rode quality and They will wear out more quickly. How quickly, I'm not sure...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They really aren't meant to be at the max low positions. The TEIN instructions warn against this.
The shock/strut is not valved to be that low so you may get a poor rode quality and They will wear out more quickly. How quickly, I'm not sure...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Shall I go back to the recommended height 2.2 inch? but I was thinking instead of 2.8 if I go for 2.5 would that will be safe?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,521 Posts
I think what people are saying is that if you wanted to slam your car you should of gone with a different suspension setup. The recommended height will yield the best performance and durability any lower and your putting more stress on the suspension therefore decreasing the lifespan. At the end of the day if you want to lower it to the max than do it it's your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts