9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys!! We picked up a sunburst orange pearl sedan si on friday as a replacement for our 2007 rr si coupe which was stolen a year ago. we were driving a boring 2011 accord lx but you guys know how that is so my lady made the push to restore to glory. i like the fact when we pulled into the dealer it was in the back sold lot but i waled right to it and asked if been sold and he said no, i said we'll take it. this thing is sweet dont care what internet 'experts' say, 200 hp 170 lb/ft torque in a light chassis. talk about fun. 2012 civic si.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And yes i know its not hfp, but i was looking at the window sticker and mistook HST (summer tires) for HFP. and of course i had already created my handle.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Welcome! Great color, they are super fun cars. Those people where smoking something when they posted the reviews, I believed them until I test drove one and ended up buying it after I realized how wrong they were.

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
congrats on the new ride!
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Helloo! nice color :] where in Texas are you located if you don't mind me asking?

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Welcome to the site

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in Houston. Thanks for the wecome guys, i cant wait till school starts because i am going for auto tech and not the one thats 50gs and they let us work on our own cars and plan to do a cat back.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sweet Toros!! Sweet Ride!! We have the same ride! I'm also N H=Town. We shld def. Cruise these 9ths sometime!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Man I wasn't sure about the color when I first BoughtImine.. I really liked the Galaxy Gray that I had. And was leaning toward the polised metal...But the color has grown on me quite a bit..and Now I really like the color! Ha jst thought id thrown that out there...ahhh come on 8/31!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
995 Posts
Gratz! And agreed, great car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts