9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im really interested to see if anyone else would be down for this, but try to make it accessable to everyone (as much as we can)

Yay/nay?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea if we had a date set up, i thibk alot of ppl could make it, i hope so at least

Sent from my SGH-I727R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Nebraska would be perfect!(for me) a meet on that scale for 9th genners would be epic! :pray:

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Nebraska or South Dakota. Everybody would have to drive 1500 miles to get there. Just like the Sturgis motorcycle rally. A Civic rally of the same proportion!!!

·
RevHung
181 Posts
Nebraska or South Dakota. Everybody would have to drive 1500 miles to get there. Just like the Sturgis motorcycle rally. A Civic rally of the same proportion!!!
This would be nice !

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2 would be cool, and better yet if in vegas, then we can try to get a big shot of our cars on the strip. im down for anywhere in the states, as long as i can get me some vanilla coke, il be a happy camper

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
2 would be cool, and better yet if in vegas, then we can try to get a big shot of our cars on the strip. im down for anywhere in the states, as long as i can get me some vanilla coke, il be a happy camper
The stopped making Vanilla Coke years ago.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
What??? I haven't seen it since 2005.

I do give myself a little handicap because I haven't worked retail since 2006. But still. Maybe I'm living in the wrong places.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts