21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Guess so.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I was just a world of coke and they still make vanilla coke,Ohio would be great! Make it by the head quarters.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
116 Posts
if the majority were down with meeting in Nebraska, we should see if there is someone already around there were we could say.. use a farm area.. or camping area where we could all meet and stay.. not really interested with a hotel scene..

and I would also assume that most of us would not have to travel alone as I'm close to the Bluewater Bridge separating Sarnia, Ontario and Port Huron, Michigan.. Maybe (if interested) Alienprime comes down from Sudbury, and people from Toronto area meet in Sarnia-ish.. then travel together.. kinda road rally style.. cool right?

·
Registered
204 Posts
A central location with a local host would be cool. Any 9gen members in Neb? A selection of hotels and a place to meet in a decent side of town. Lincoln, NE? Denver, CO is about the same distance, may have all kinds of cool places available during their offseason. Just throwin it out there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would be down if it was within 10 hours. I'm not up for a cross country trip hahah. But If there was an east meet, I'd be down to meet up. I mean Import Alliance is in Nashville for the end of year meet. Not sure where they're going next spring but It'd be fun to 9th Gen Style

21 - 33 of 33 Posts