9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post a thread here because...well...there hasn't been a new thread in one of these for a while and this site seems to have many "elders". Respect!

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Ditto

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Classic old guy move! Totally mistaking the basis of being an elder! How long do you have to be on the forum to be considered an elder (I ise the term lightly in this context LOL)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,209 Posts
Age elderliness is the POP Crew thing.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Classic old guy move! Totally mistaking the basis of being an elder! How long do you have to be on the forum to be considered an elder (I ise the term lightly in this context LOL)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I want to say two years but honestly can't remember.

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
I want to be a mod... What do I have to do to join the dark side?

·
Banned
2,669 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Alright! Just checked and I've been here since May 2014. That's 2+ years! When reach 2+ years do you, look as good you will not, hmmm?

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I've been around since Feb 2012. I win.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,209 Posts
I is elderly.

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
When you start complaining about body pain, you're probably an elder. Or, if you join a Presbyterian church, you can be made an elder there if you meet their criteria.

My body is telling me I'm an elder. The conflict is, I refuse to grow up. I rode 1241 miles in the most challenging twisties in the country last week. My body complained loudly. That makes me a stupid, but honest elder. It was fun until I came home and paid with pain.

I feel sorry for what the kids today are going to have to deal with in their lives.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,209 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts