9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because it's gonna look like a Monster Truck on Thursday when my 18's come in. Where the heck are our lowering options!? :(

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I even thought about chopping my springs... lol... nahhh (not worth it) :(

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
hahaha, now your 9thgen is really 'Enemy' approved. But don't worry, hopefully something comes out so you can lower your car. My guess is the HFP suspension should probably be out before the aftermarket suspension?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait to drop your FB2 before you slap on the wheels.
:yeahthat: Wheels on 4X4 is no bueno!
You know I'm gonna slap those wheels on my car as soon as they come in right? It's like getting your woman all nice and ready in bed, she's waiting on you, lingerie on and everything... and then you just lay next to her in full pajamas and start reading a book. :haysmiley:

I'm going all in, man. :D (and then maybe after I pull up to my driveaway I'll put my stocks back on, lol)

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
You know I'm gonna slap those wheels on my car as soon as they come in right? It's like getting your woman all nice and ready in bed, she's waiting on you, lingerie on and everything... and then you just lay next to her in full pajamas and start reading a book. :haysmiley:

I'm going all in, man. :D (and then maybe after I pull up to my driveaway I'll put my stocks back on, lol)
great analogy man!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just drive it as 100% stock for a year and then you will enjoy your aftermarket upgrade more. Don't jump on the first springs that come onto the market

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still now lowering options and the wheels I ordered didn;t fit at 18x8 +46 .... I hate this car. Oh, and what the **** is up with the interior materials scratching so easily? It's a month old and appears to have been abused for years.

·
Registered
82 Posts
what the **** is up with the interior materials scratching so easily? It's a month old and appears to have been abused for years.
My cloth is already scratched and I've been dealing with the dealership I got it from to try to get it fixed. Otherwise, I'll have to do it out of pocket, but I understand what you mean. Aside from that though, the inside of my coupe looks fine. What in particular is scratching etc. in yours?

·
Registered
848 Posts

I disagree. What you're doing is like trying to have sexy time with your lady friend without getting her lady garden wet. It's just not going to work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts