·
Registered
271 Posts
just add an extra S and call it a Civic SS

Reactions: melissajo2013

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm 50 / 50 on it. Its not that I don't like it but looking at it, something just feels out of place. Just my thoughts though

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,586 Posts
Hey, I like it.

Opinions are just opinions. There's someone here with a squatting ninja or some such splashed across the side of his car. Everyone's got their own opinion of what looks good.

Me? I'm gonna go dig up the magnetic white stripes I had on the bonnet of my MINI and see how they look on my Civic. If I like it enough, I may just do it in vinyl.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Reactions: Erkon

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,586 Posts
Two 10" Cobra stripes woulda looked super-cool.

·
Registered
674 Posts
There's a lot of "black spots" that catch your attention when looking at the front end from various angles! Throw a set of fog lights in those housings and it would be a nice tie in! Don't get me wrong, your car looks amazing now as it is!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Hey! You're not allowed to do that! There are rules from the 60's & 70's on the application of stripes, bumblebees, coyotes, double dashes, Yenko hockey stick stripes, emblems, etc.
You are allowed Tsunami's, off colored flames to make sure people understand you correct orientation, and other ricer rules in place as well.

I like it. Different is good. Break some rules.

/Better be able to give a Red & Black Chevelle or Mustang a running pull or feel shame!
//Most oldies don't have jack shiate for traction for the win ; )

·
Registered
165 Posts
I hate to be part of the negative crew, but it just doesn't work for Civics. Then again, it's all about personal taste. I had annoying pin stripes on my 02 Civic Si Hatch and hated it, but over time, I learned to love them. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
IMO I think our cars dont look good with stripes. Well any JDM car for that matter. I think its a muscle car thing. But to each his own!

K24z7 crewmember #700

1 - 19 of 19 Posts